Chicken, Potato and Coconut Curry
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 400g baby potatoes, halved
- 500g skinless and boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Juice of a lime
- Jasmine rice
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick saucepan over a medium heat. Add curry paste and cook for 2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce and lime juice, stirring to combine and bring to the boil.
- Add potatoes and chicken, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Add coriander, stirring to combine.
- Serve curry with steamed rice and broccolini