Market Minis will be back in term four for our littlest foodies to learn more about the food they eat and how they can live a healthy lifestyle. The program will be delivered in a fun and engaging way to help pre-schoolers glow, go and grow, while empowering them to make great food and lifestyle choices themselves as they make their way into their school years.
Term four will introduce an element of physical play for healthy bodies and inquisitive minds.
- Tuesday 12 October – Sprout What can you make with that
- Tuesday 19 October – Sprout Something with a bit of crunch
- Tuesday 26 October – Soft play
- Tuesday 2 November – Sprout Veggie Picasso
- Tuesday 9 November – Sprout Something sweet
- Tuesday 16 November – Soft play
- Tuesday 23 November – Sprout Flavour finder
- Tuesday 30 November – Sprout It’s beginning to look like Christmas
- Tuesday 7 December – Soft play
Market Minis is designed for children between the ages of 2 and 5 and will run every Tuesday in term four from 9:30AM to 11:30AM.