- 1 kg shell on Giant Australian green prawns, halved lengthways and deveined
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 birds eye chilli, deseeded (optional) and chopped
- zest of lime
- 125 ml vegetable oil
- For the marinade, place the coriander, garlic, chilli, zest and oil together in a large mixing bowl, whisking until well combined.
- Add the prepared prawns, tossing until well coated and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a barbecue grill on high.
- Season the prawns with soy sauce, tossing well to combine.
- Place prawns flesh side down for 1-1 1⁄2 minutes before turning and cooking for 30 seconds or until just cooked through.