Market Minis will be back in term two for our littlest foodies to learn more about the food they eat and how they can live a healthy lifestyle. The FREE program will be delivered in a fun and engaging way to help pre-schoolers glow, go and grow, while empowering them to make great food and lifestyle choices themselves as they make their way into their school years.
Term two will include fun food activities, cooking and an element of physical play for healthy bodies and inquisitive minds.
Market Minis is designed for children between the ages of 2 and 5 and will run every Tuesday during every school term from 9:30AM to 11:30AM in Gouger St dining area. Please note this program is a ‘drop in’ format and sessions run for approx 20 mins.
- Tuesday 3 May – Fun food activity
- Tuesday 10 May – Cooking session
- Tuesday 17 May – Soft play zone
- Tuesday 24 May – Fun food activity
- Tuesday 31 May – Cooking session
- Tuesday 7 June – Soft play zone
- Tuesday 14 June – Fun food activity
- Tuesday 21 June – Cooking session
- Tuesday 28 June – Soft play zone
- Tuesday 5 July – Fun food activity