Market Minis will be back in term four for our littlest foodies to learn more about the food they eat and how they can live a healthy lifestyle. The FREE program will be delivered in a fun and engaging way to help pre-schoolers glow, go and grow, while empowering them to make great food and lifestyle choices themselves as they make their way into their school years.
Term four will introduce an element of physical play for healthy bodies and inquisitive minds.
Market Minis is designed for children between the ages of 2 and 5 and will run every Tuesday in term four from 9:30AM to 11:30AM in Gouger St dining area.
- Tuesday 12 October – Activity – What can you make with that
- Tuesday 19 October – Cooking session – Something with a bit of crunch
- Tuesday 26 October – Soft play
- Tuesday 2 November – Activity – Veggie Picasso
- Tuesday 9 November – Cooking session – Something sweet
- Tuesday 16 November – Soft play
- Tuesday 23 November – Activity – Flavour finder
- Tuesday 30 November – Cooking – It’s beginning to look like Christmas
- Tuesday 7 December – Soft play