The Smelly Cheese Shop is celebrating some of South Australia’s most inspirational women in food this International Women’s Day!
Join Valerie Henbest ‘After Dark’ at the Market to enjoy a night of cheese, wine and entertainment and be inspired by some of South Australia’s most accomplished women in the food industry.
Special guests include:
- Kris Lloyd, head cheesemaker at Woodside Cheese Wrights and Kris Lloyd Artisan
- Charlotte Dalton, owner and winemaker at Charlotte Dalton Wines
- Mandy Hall, 2019 Masterchef contestant and owner of Love, Ferments & Food
- Sharon Romeo, owner and director of Fino Seppeltsfield and Fino Vino
- Laura B. Werlin, cheese educator and author
- Erin Fowler, Fringe artist and entrepreneur
Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to Catherine House – a charity offering crisis, longer term accommodation and support services for women experiencing homelessness.
Click here to purchase tickets.
Everyone is welcome!