COVID-19 Update November 2020
Following Premier Steven Marshall’s COVID-19 update on 16 November, we wish to advise our Market community that our Market remains open for business Tuesday – Saturday and a range of traders open Sundays.
With the re-introduction of temporary restrictions, our communal and cafe/eatery seating has been reduced to comply with the 1 person per 4 square metre rule.
The safety and wellbeing of our Market community is our highest priority and we hope our customers will join us in creating our safe community and shopping environment.
We recommend all customers keep in mind the following simple actions on your next Market shop:
• Keep your social distance
• Use card over cash, when you can
• Use bags to pick up your produce
• Don’t pick up products you don’t plan to purchase
• Sanitise your hands at the hygiene stations located in key locations
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water where possible
• If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please remain at home
Thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you at our Market soon!