COVID-19 Update: 20 July 2021 (7 Day lockdown)
Following Premier Steven Marshall’s COVID-19 update today, we wish to advise our Market community that SAPOL has confirmed that our Market remains open for business during the 7 day lockdown.
What does this mean for Adelaide Central Market:
- Fresh produce categories including fruit and veg, bakery, meat, poultry, seafood, continental and cheese stalls are deemed essential and will remain open
- Cafes can open for takeaway only
- Non-produce stalls will be closed during this time
- Indoor and outdoor seating has been removed
- Social distancing is 1 person per 4 square metre
- Events, live music, school visits, charity collections are suspended at this time
Please keep in mind the following on your next Market shop:
- Please utilise our wide aisles and keep your social distance during your shop
- Wear a face mask at all times
- QR code check in at each stall
- Consume takeaway food and beverage offsite
- Keep your social distance
- Sanitise your hands at the hygiene stations located in key locations
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please remain at home
Our cleaners are on high rotation to ensure high touch points are being sanitised and our traders will continue to implement best practise food safety and food handling measures.
The safety and wellbeing of our Market community is our highest priority and we hope our customers will join us in creating our safe community and shopping environment.
If you are unable to visit during this time, our Market is delivering every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday within 10km of the Market. Order here now.
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time.
Stay safe and we hope to see you at our Market soon.