- 2 large avocados, halved and deseeded
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 100g corn chips
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into batons
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into batons
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Spoon avocado into a small mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add spring onions, tomatoes, coriander, lime juice, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Serve guacamole with corn chips, carrot and cucumber batons.