Halloween Mummy Pizza Cheese on Toast
- 2 mini baguettes, halved
- 1 cup tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 x 450g mozzarella ball, thinly sliced and cut into strips
- 4 black pitted olives, sliced into rounds
- To serve: Cranberry cordial or apple and blackcurrant juice (optional)
- Place baguettes under a medium grill and toast on both sides until lightly golden.
- Spread ¼ cup of pasta sauce on the cut side of each baguette and zigzag the mozzarella strips over the sauce. Place the olives for the eyes and return baguettes to the grill, toasting until cheese has just melted.
- Serve baguettes with cordial or apple and blackcurrant juice