Photography Permit Application
Photography Application Form
TO UNDERTAKE PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE ADELAIDE CENTRAL MARKET, I / WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- To only use the photography for and in accordance with the approved type and viewing audience as detailed above.
- Follow all directives of Adelaide Central Market Management, Traders and Security.
- I understand that Adelaide Central Market Management may refuse an application for permit at its discretion and reserves the right to revoke any permit(s) issued.
- Not to be intoxicated or under the influence of any substance whilst photographing.
- Not to photograph in any areas other than those specified within this agreement or as directed by Adelaide Central Market Management.
- Respect and abide by Adelaide Central Market Management, Traders and Security requests.
Always ask for permission in advance to feature any stall holder in the shot
- Not cause any damage, litter or soil the Market surfaces or fixtures.
- Not place any equipment in a position that may create risk of injury to public.
- Not harangue or make comments that are offensive or cause distress or embarrassment to the public.
- For the purposes of this permit, the permit holder includes any officer employee, agent or contractor of the permit holder.
- The permit holder will gain prior approval from any stall that will be featured in the shot.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN MANAGEMENT/SECURITY ASKING YOU TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.