Filming Permit Application
Filming Application Form
TO UNDERTAKE FILMING IN THE ADELAIDE CENTRAL MARKET, I / WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- To only use the film for and in accordance with the approved type and viewing audience as detailed above.
- Follow all directives of Adelaide Central Market Management, Traders and Security requests.
- I understand that Adelaide Central Market Management may refuse an application for permit at its discretion and reserves the right to revoke any permit(s) issued.
- Not to be intoxicated or under the influence of any substance whilst filming.
- Not to film in any areas other than those specified within this agreement or as directed by Adelaide Central Market Management.
- Should I be asked to move or to cease filming I shall do so immediately.
- Not cause any damage, litter or soil the Market surfaces or fixtures.
- Not place any equipment in a position that may create risk of injury to public.
- Not harangue or make comments that are offensive or cause distress or embarrassment to the public.
- To indemnify the Adelaide Central Market and keep the Adelaide Central Market indemnified from and against all claims, damages, costs and expenses for which the Adelaide Central Market may be or become liable in respect of:- a) loss damage or injury to any property or person caused or contributed to by the use of the Premises by the permit holder; b) loss damage or injury to any property or person within or without the Premises caused or contributed to by any act omission neglect breach or default of the Licensee; and
- For the purposes of this permit, the permit holder includes any officer employee, agent or contractor of the permit holder.
- The permit holder will gain prior approval from any stall that will be featured in the shot.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN MANAGEMENT/SECURITY ASKING YOU TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.