- Preheat oven to 230 ̊C or 210 ̊C fan-forced.
- For the pesto, place garlic, basil, nuts and parmesan together in a food processor and blitz to a fine crumb.
- While the food processor is going, carefully and slowly add the olive oil until the pesto becomes a smooth paste.
- For the pesto crumb, combine 1/3 cup pesto, breadcrumbs and lemon zest together in a mixing bowl, stirring until well combined. Set aside until required.
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add prepared broccolini and blanch for 2 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine blanched broccolini, tomatoes, olives and capers together.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, whisking to combine. Pour over the vegetables, tossing until well coated. Spread mixture onto a baking tray.
- Place fish fillets (skin side down) over the prepared vegetables. Evenly divide the pesto crumb mixture into four and spoon mixture onto each fish fillet, pressing gently to hold.
- Place baking tray in oven for 15-17 minutes, or until topping is golden and fish is just cooked through.
To serve, squeeze lemon over the salmon and vegetables.
Tip: if time poor, use a ready-made pesto from one of our Market Traders.