- Heat olive oil, onion and garlic in a large deep sauté pan, over a medium low heat. Cover
and cook for 10 minutes, until onion is soft.
- Add smoked and sweet paprika, and chorizo to onion mixture, increasing heat to medium. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sherry to the pan and reduce by a half before adding tomatoes.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, before seasoning well with black pepper.
- Finally add mussels to pan, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until shells open. To finish, sprinkle over parsley and serve with crusty bread.
* Tip: check with your fish monger they’re already de-bearded