- Place quinoa & chicken stock together in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low & simmer for 15 minutes. Drain & allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon olive oil, onion, garlic & ras el hanout together in a small saucepan over a low heat.
- Cover & cook for 10 minutes or until onion is soft. Remove from heat & allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked, drained quinoa, onion mixture, beetroot, lamb, egg, mint, coriander, parsley & seasoning together, mixing until well combined.
- Divide mixture into 8 equal patties.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil & cook 4 lamb patties for 3–4 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining lamb patties.
To serve, place 1 tablespoon chutney on the base of each roll, followed by a lamb pattie, 1 tablespoon tzatziki & some baby rocket leaves. Repeat process with remaining rolls.