- Heat a barbecue or griddle pan to medium-high.
- Slice each peach half into quarters, brush the cut sides with olive oil and season with black pepper.
- Place peach slices, in batches, onto pre-heated barbecue for 1–2 minutes each side, or until griddle marks appear.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool, repeating with remaining peach slices.
- To make dressing, combine all the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, whisking until well combined. Alternatively, place in a small food processor and blitz until smooth and well combined.
To Serve: Scatter mixed leaves, basil and mint over a large serving platter, top with the barbecued peach slices, prosciutto, mozzarella, smoked almonds and season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle over the basil and lemon dressing, and serve immediately.