Busking opportunities are available on selected Market days. Please complete a busking form to submit your request.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Performers must keep a copy of this permit on their person at all times.
- All performers must act in a respectable, professional and honest manner at all times.
- There is no fee payable to the Adelaide Central Market Authority (ACMA), nor is there any payment to the performer.
- All performers must follow all directives of the ACMA and Security, and understand that your application may be refused or revoked at any time without notice.
- Performers must not be intoxicated or under the influence of any substance whilst performing and be fit and proper.
- All performers must comply with all conditions of this permit, Australian Laws and Legislation.
- If under 12 years of age, be constantly supervised by a parent guardian, and have consent by way of signature on this form.
- If between 12 and 16 years of age, have consent from by a parent or guardian by way of signature on this form.
- Bookings available for the following areas: Carousel Nut, along Grote St wall, Einstein Wall and Grote St, North East Corner.
- The performer must phone or email the ACMA in advance to arrange their time / allocated area.
- Performers are limited to a maximum of two time slots per month (one Friday, one Saturday) .
- Performers must perform only in the area as directed by the ACMA (areas are marked by a treble clef) .
- Performers may be asked to stop by the ACMA if a number of complaints are received about loud or inappropriate music.
- There is limited access to power in some areas, which may be accessed.
- Performer’s CDs and DVDs that relate directly to their performance may be displayed and sold at the place of performance.
- Performers may not approach the public to ask for payment, nor charge a specific fee for their performance.
- The performer must not cause damage, litter or soil the Market surfaces at any time. Should damage occur, the performer will be financially liable.
- The performer must not leave any equipment in a position that may create a hazard or risk to the public.
- This permit is valid for 6 months from the date signed, and only valid if signed by an ACMA representative.